Dear Prospective Distribution Partner,
Roar for Good is on a mission to expand its offline business presence across India, and we believe that collective efforts can lead to a greener tomorrow.
If you are passionate about eco-friendly products, share our concern about the environmental impact of fast fashion, and are interested in becoming a distribution partner, we invite you to join hands with us
Minimum 650 sq.ft. warehouse area. Financially capable with a minimum monthly stock purchasing capacity of 3 lakhs Access to minimum 15-20 retail counters in a small city and 100-150 retail counters in a big city.
The proposed Distributor is required to purchase and maintain stock of roar for good Merchandise every month. Stock purchase may be increased during the festive months around the year.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet our specifications, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you soon. The following documents are required for a valid application:
- Partnership Deed (if any; applicable for Partnership Distribution)
- Memorandum / Articles of Association (in case of Pvt. Ltd. / Ltd. Company)
- Identity Proof of Owner / Partner(s) (Voter ID, Driving License, Adhar Card)
- Photograph of Owner / Partner(s)
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Photocopy of Trade License
- Photocopy of Central Sales Tax / VAT Registration Certificate
- Bank Statement (last 6 months)
- Security Deposit as per Company norms
- Rubber Stamp
- Waybill of CST registered party required for goods despatch (out of maharashtra)
- Fullly filled “Dealership Application Form” along with all of the above detail need to be mailed to email@example.com